What is it?
Fibrositis or fibromyalgia are the most commonly used terms for muscle stiffness. This pain can be felt anywhere in the body, although the most commonly affected areas are the shoulders, neck, back, legs and knees.
What causes it?
It’s hard to know exactly what causes fibromyalgia. Some people have pain after a viral illness, such as the flu, others say the problem starts when they have a new workout. It is also thought to be caused by poor posture or muscle tension
What Can You Do to Ease Fibromyalgia?
- Gym with regular exercises
- Give yourself a massage in the area where you have muscle pain
- Check your attitudes, they are as correct as possible
- Do light exercise every day, such as walking or swimming
- Relax in a warm bath
- Or using a pain reliever such as – Dolofix Muscular